Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Femme City 2010

So I got to hang out in KLCC for the first ever Femme City exhibition for women, organised by The Star. YB Dato' Senator Sharizat Abdul Jalil, one of our most graceful and poised ministers, I was so proud to be apart of such a festive and momentous occasion. The fashion shows, talks and promotions were truly fantastic. My hats to the organisers, the Dress A'Flair, a fashion show by local designers at the exhibition was the peak to a historical event. I got to wear an evening dress by one of my favourite local designers Eric Choong. I felt like Carey Bradshaw but brown :). It was definitely a highlight for me and I was truly happy to be there.

Photos of the festivities: http://web.red.fm/Archives/Archives/Pages/Femme_City_%40_KLCC.html

No comments:

Post a Comment