Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Now what?

So you know I am dating someone and he is a darling. I can't believe I have someone this kind, who loves me this much and for the life of me, I don't know what I did to deserve this.

That being said, the sad fact is that he can't say the same thing. I have no time for him and between family commitments, work, my girls, my dog and the million other things that I need to juggle...I just can't seem to find the time to truly show him how much I care. So this blog entry is a cry for help! How do you juggle it all? What should I do? I don't want him to think that he is second-fiddle to everyone and everything else. But at the same time I don't want to neglect my responsibilities to my loved ones. What am I to do?

3 comments:

  1. Hmm.. not long back, I was stuck in a similar muddle. However, I hope the outcome wouldn't be the same cuz obviously mine went the wrong way. Anyway, the one and only piece of advise that can honestly work (for the long term) - "make time". That's the only way out. Someone wise once told me, 'The only short cut is the long way'. Hope all goes well for you.

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is love?I used to believe it didn't really exist.I thought that it was just an emotion produced from chemicals and hormones in the brain and the whole "spiritual,emotional bond" that 2 people in love felt was for the sole purpose of keeping the man and woman together for child bearing.Talk,talk and never stop discussing your problems together because through this,you will reach the altar....

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks guys!! I really appreciate the advise... will make-time and talk to him about it

    ReplyDelete