Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Pacho and me

I recently acquired a dog and he is one of the best things that ever happened to me. Since returning to Malaysia, (I was working and studying in the States) I have been yearning for a pet. Cause I live with mum and she was dead-set against it I never got one. However my pooch came into my life by accident. My brother's friend was moving to Brisbane for work and couldn't afford to bring his dog over with him so my brother volunteered to help find him a home. We housed the dog here in my home for a little while... and my brother put an ad out on the internet. Several people came to see the dog, but because Pancho (that's the dog's name) is a very sensitive and temperamental he didn't really warm up to anyone except me :) (I think you know where this story is headed) So I begged and pleaded with mum to let me keep him and after 2/3 weeks of constant whining, she caved. Now Pancho is part of the family and is such a joy in my life. I love him very much although most don't. (cause he's not very friendly) But all that matters is that I have Pancho and he has me!



My darling Pancho

3 comments:

  1. I hope one day i can have my own darling 'Pancho'.
    Pancho is soo cute..he looks so "pahvam" as they say in Tamil.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pancho has a very nice face,like my Mom's dog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah i love him so much...he's such a gentle creature

    ReplyDelete