Wednesday, July 21, 2010

My Brother's Big Day

My brother got married a year ago in Singapore but since he moved to KL, he thought that it would be nice to relived the moment with his family and friends here. Needless to say the planning was painful but when it came together it was simply beautiful.

He married this angel who I now call my sister-in-law. This was one wedding that I really didn't have to do much. You wouldn't believe how relieved I was to know I wasn't emceeing it. Except that I had to give a speech as the Maid of Honour and what an honour indeed.

Since weddings warm my heart I thought I would share that moment with you and hopefully it will spread the warm and fuzzies to you too.


My brother and his two best men (Rim, My brother[Mark] and Gordon)



My beautiful sis-in-law, Cindy



The girls getting ready



Shereen, one of my best friends (She helped so much at the wedding)




Fast forward - Cake Cutting



My darlings from Red FM, there to support (Nick, Shareena, Mary, Terry and Aly)



Aly was our emcee that night! She did a fantastic job and made my mum her fan




Their first dance



My beautiful family



My brother-in-law and Cindy's cousins



Me and the sister I have always wanted

Welcome to the family Cindy!!











2 comments:

  1. U guys look great!!! What a wonderful event!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you looks beautiful....and ur sis in law too...>_<

    ReplyDelete