Monday, July 12, 2010

Summer Fest @ Hard Rock Penang

Last month we went up to Penang and had a blast at the Summer Fest 2010. What more could a girl ask for.... amazing bands throughout the day, good food, drink a flowing and company of amazing people. (I am in such a good mood that Terry is included in the group of amazing people there)

But I have to say the highlight of the whole event was Zainal Abidin, he is an amazing performer and a true professional. Here are some photos I thought I would share.....




These two boys are amazing talents, they play several instruments and they play it well!


Tommy Ong, the man who made it all possible in Hard Rock Penang

Terry enjoying his cocktail on a hot afternoon



Hydra, one of my favourite bands! They are soooo good!


Last but certainly not least, Zainal Abidin...the best part of SummerFest!





1 comment: