Friday, September 18, 2009

My Raya Miracle

I have a great relationship with a lot of my listeners, so much so that they have now become my friends. One of them is Linda, we first met at the very first Love Classifieds event. She was such a breath of fresh air, generally bubbly and a force of positive energy. All in all, she's just a joy to be around. Its been more than a year now and we have been chatting on and off...

Well the other day she mentioned that she was selling baju kurung for Raya, we got to talking about it and she mentioned that I should have one. Of course you never think people are serious when they say things like this... its a nice thought.

Well the next thing I know I see Linda at the radio station, she tells me that she has dropped off a baju kurung just for me!! Sure enough, there in the studio, waiting for me, is a baju kurung with beautiful red roses. It fits like a dream. i felt like a kid at Christmas who got exactly what she wanted. I was so touched by her kindness and generosity, I actually started to tear....

So now everytime I think of Linda, she is now my Raya miracle, not only cause of her selflessness but because I really needed an outfit for Raya and she had the perfect gift just for me.

Thank you for making me feel so special Linda, you're truly an angel.

3 comments:

  1. she's sweet, isn't she? well, you must be happy to have her as your friend...

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!its such a touching event..

    ReplyDelete