Friday, September 18, 2009

I Get By With a Little Help From My Friends

If you live in the city, you know all to well about how stress can seriously bring you down. I live with my parents and although that takes away a lot of financial stress. It adds to a different sort of stress... if you are an adult and still living with your parents you know what I am talking about. But one saving grace that I have from work and everything else that makes my brow sweat, is my friends. I believe in angels because they are by my side almost everyday, I happen to call them my best buddies.

Every time I feel down, every time I need someone to challenge me, I have my friends to give me that extra push and put that smile on my face. So this blog entry is an ode to my wonderful friends, thanks for being there for me when I needed you most and I want you to know that if I didn't have you in my life, I would go ....mad, wait a minute, it's too late for that... I would be even more insane would be more accurate.





Harpreet and I during Christmas



Jd, Dilly and I back in the day of Red FM's Battle of Mars and Venus





Cynthia, Sherlyn, Audrey, Shereen and me at Audrey's Wedding




Dom, Me and Juli out on a Sunday afternoon





My friends in the States out on St Patrick's Day


Richie and me at Genting



The best interns ever, Cindy and me at Red FM's Love Classifieds


Tim and I at Red FM's Love Classifieds


Joanne and I on a dancing night out



Ruby and I at dinner



Sam and I in the studio


Jeremy and me having a ball on a beutiful sunny weekend


Mary and me in the office


Sheerena, Me and Aly



Terry and me ready for Raya


No comments:

Post a Comment