Tuesday, July 19, 2011

What to do?

I am faced with the question on should I stay in a job that I hate that provides me with all the time and the money I need or do I look for a job that I am passionate about? What I have learnt is that a life without passion isn’t a life at all and since most of my time during my week is spent at the job shouldn’t I then know the obvious answer? But oh the frustration of not having enough money to help my family is more unbearable than the dull days in this stuffy cubicle. When they said that life is tough....they weren’t kidding.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, working only for yourself isn't walk in the park either as how I'm experiencing at the moment. As I lack the necessary networks, life's gonna be harder for me than regularly salaried people; although that (i.e. people who are regularly salaried) poses a different set of challenges altogether. I understand what you are going through now I have experienced two different approaches of working life.

    Either way, we need to tough it out until things begin to improve, I suppose... life is such that we can't have everything we need and desire; it rings true even for those filthy rich people who have everything too.

    ReplyDelete