Friday, April 2, 2010

Red FM's Skool Daze Earth Hour Party in Penang

So we went down to penang last weekend and had a blast, our long-time listeners and friends, Carol and Jeffrey were there to support the event and I made a few new friends in Penang. I have to say that I have really warmed up to the Penangites, I think that there is something in the air of the island that make them friendly and just fun to be around. Tiki lights and tea lamps set the mood for the Earth hour party and did I mention that it was a pool party, where the DJ console was errected in the pool. How cool is that??!! People really started to get into it after a couple of games and lucky draws... I have to say the snacks and drinks helped as well to set the mood for the festivities.



The party was gorgeous!



Food was fantastic!



Jeff and Carol partying with the crew!



Throughout the night we (JD, Dilly and I) gave out fun facts about Earth hour ( prepared by Adrian, our angel behind the scenes). Lights turned off at 8:30pm and the party started heating up... We laughed, we gave out prizes including a Revelation Rewards holiday package worth RM30,000. Not to mention, music from yesteryear to bring back some great memories. Man, it was great time!! I can't wait to party in Penang again. Thanks Penang I had a blast!




JD charming the ladies



Some listeners were dressed to kill!



My new found friends



The games were laugh out loud fun!



Man, we had a great time!








No comments:

Post a Comment