Wednesday, March 24, 2010

They Got Me Good

So you would know by now that JD and Dilly have been playing pranks on all the jocks in the name of 40 minute Forfeits. I thought that I was just going to be set up on a blind date but little did I know that they had the whole room set up for a disaster date. Bad enough I was late, but my date decides to arrive later. He brings me flowers and chocolates, but here is the best part...he eats some of the chocolates cause he's apparently stuck in a jam. Then we start talking and he doesn't seem quite interested but when someone comes up to me to get my autograph cause he is apparently a fan of the show.... he gets all huffed about the man interrupting the date. In my head I am thinking.... "Dude, its really not that serious." Anyway, the worst of it was towards the end when Jd shows up disguised as a special-needs waiter and accidentally bumps into Nik (my date). Niks almost comes to blows with him when JD reveals its all a joke!! Unbelievable!!

Check out the latest 40 Minute Forfeits Video

http://web.red.fm/Red_FM/Videos.html

1 comment:

  1. ROTFL! Got to give them credit for the prank! A good one, definitely.

    ReplyDelete