Wednesday, March 10, 2010

www.laugh-out-loud

If you know me, you would know that I love to laugh. I am note necessarily funny (although I might be funny looking) but I am a fan of anything that makes one giggle uncontrollably. I am attracted to funny people and I try to laugh as much as I can because honestly my life is a comedic tragedy, but that story is for another day. I also have to confess that I have the most annoying tick, when I am nervous, extremely frustrated or just plain right sad.... I laugh till I tear. I don't know why it happens and how it came about but it happens. I have managed to annoy a lot of people that I love because of it. But I will tell you what I tell them, "I can't help it and it is really not my fault. It's a tick that I simply can't control."

But there are some days where I find it hard to even crack a smile and for those days I rely on the internet. I have been scouring the world wide web and have come up with a few sites that help me on grey days and if you need a pick me up I would suggest:

1. The Fail Blog is a site that highlights the common stupidity of man. A good lesson on how you need to be able to laugh at yourself and others when you do or come up with something stupid.
http://failblog.org/

2. The Darwin Awards is a site dedicated to those who improve our gene pool...by accidentally removing themselves from it.
http://www.darwinawards.com/

3. A Lady with a Wicked Sense of Humour

http://www.blog-blond.blogspot.com/

Let me know if you have favourites, always looking for more great sites.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment