Monday, April 26, 2010

So far so good

So by now I think everyone knows that I starting a brand new relationship and I must say it is going rather well. (Hope I don't jinx it!)

I met his mother for the first time yesterday. There were no awkward silences cause American Idol was playing in the background, so every time we had nothing to say to one another we would comment about the contestants and how well they were doing in the show. We also discussed about the future of American Idol contestants, we both agreed that without Simon Cowell the show will be useless.

But enough of American Idol, I also met his sister. She is so sweet, I could seriously see myself getting comfortable in this family (mind you it hasn't been 2 months).

I blame it on the age, I think when I date now... I am thinking about the whole package. I am still a little afraid of commitment but I have to admit in this relationship, (if it keep going the way it is now) it won't be hard for me to get over it.

Will keep you posted :)

No comments:

Post a Comment