Sunday, January 10, 2010

Happy New Year

So the new year is here and I am not afraid to say it, I am turning 30 this year. I never thought that I would say it with such a big smile on my face but I am. I hope I am not jinxing it when I say so far my new year has been so nice. I got to spend a lot of time with family and friends and realized, man I am a lucky girl! I have such wonderful people surrounding me all the time and although I am single, I am never alone. I promised that I wouldn't have any new year resolutions but since the new year is already here, I guess we could call it my goals for this year.


1. I want to live more intentionally- to be aware of everything around me and to understand the people that I meet a little better, to see where they are coming from rather than interpreting the world only through my eyes.

2. I want to love completely - there are people in my life who I truly love and I want them to know so I am going to express it as often as I can and not be afraid to do it.


3. I want to learn humbly - throughout the years I have morphed from a know-it-all to someone who knows that you can always learn more...

I'll keep you updated on my progress. I know this year is going to be a phenomenal journey. Happy 2010 everyone!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment