Thursday, August 27, 2009

Megan Fox in the Making



I know I have said this before… but I am going to study up on cars. I hate not knowing whether what my mechanic tells me is for real. See, I have had a bad experience with my previous mechanic and although this one seems legit, I just can’t be sure. Today after visiting my friendly mechanic and paying quite a painful amount for my car (yet again), I went to the gas station to fuel up and there right in front of the petrol kiosks are two guys fiddling around underneath the bonnet of their very souped-up car. They might not know what they are doing and were simply fiddling around with it but I doubt that was the case. It was so cool to watch the one guy obviously knew more than the other and was confidently showing him the ropes….

I too want to be that guy… well not exactly. I want to be a Megan Fox type in the Transformers movies. How cool would that be! Although I know it is physically impossible for me to match Megan, although I come damn close…NOT! Her cool factor sky-rocketed to the moon when she started working on cars in the first movie and was sprawled on the bike for the next (she was working on the bike, if you haven’t seen Transfomers 2 yet) So maybe I could up my cool-factor…wish me luck

No comments:

Post a Comment