Wednesday, August 12, 2009

It's the last week

So it's the last week that we are giving out RM100,000 in Red FM's FourPlay with Acer. There has been a buzz of excitement here in the station ever since we started and I would hate to see it end.

There have been so many people that have picked up their share of it and although they aren’t anyone I know personally (nor is it me, obviously), I am so excited for them! What a treat! Can you imagine, out of nowhere, you pick up ALL that cash? If you haven't won your share yet don't be disheartened cause there is still time. If you have been faithfully trying for the money and still haven't seen your share, I am sending the “luck fairy” your way so that YOU will be the next winner. But remember to sign up before trying. Don't miss out, cause it would be a shamed if you miss out on this once-in-a-lifetime moment that you will probably never get ever again. So go to red dot fm and find out how you take part in Red FM’s Fourplay with Acer! In the meantime, I am keeping my fingers crossed for you.

There is a reason why I do the Late Night Love Songs, I really do care you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment