Thursday, September 6, 2012

I'm Lovin It

The gang at the Potluck

I never quit laughing when I talk to these guys

Being our crazy selves

It's hard not to love this team
So we had a potluck for Raya today, everyone got in the spirit. There was lemang, ketupat, lemang, serunding, rendang, kurma, satay and the list goes on and on. More importantly, two radio stations came together to share a meal (Red & Capital).  As I sat back to observe everyone I realised what an amazing place I work in. I am surrounded by extroverts who make any place the most entertaining in the world. We had such a great time.

I have to admit I haven't so much carbs in one seating before and now as I sit here writing this post I am suffering to keep my eyes open despite having a strong cup of coffee.... can anyone say Carb Comma!!

But I digress, the reason for this post is to inform you that you can look forward to something very exciting on Red FM tomorrow. You need to tune in because they will debuting song that is bound to make you smile... What is it?... Well, you need tune in for that, the big reveal happens on air.

It's gonna be a Friday Frenzy on Red and I can't wait

No comments:

Post a Comment