Tuesday, September 4, 2012

A New Outlook

So I have become really bad at being consistent with my blog. I think its because I feel I have no real wisdom to contribute...

See here is the weird thing, I love writing... or at least I used to. I used to think I knew everything so I thought I would grace the world with my wisdom. But now that I know better, I have realised I know nothing. My world view has changed considerably, I am finally seeing the world around me for what it is.

When people told me that wisdom comes with age, I thought I had defied the odds because at a young age I, Pauline Nisha Sundrum knew it all. Now that I am older, I realised that I was no different from every other foolish youngster who didn't know any better. I used to be so sure that I knew everything and no one understood it because they were too simple and selfish to see it my way but little did I know that I was the selfish one. I couldn't even see past myself to learn all the wonderful things that surrounded me.

From my previous posts I think it was quite clear that I was on a journey of self-discovery. Now that I am comfortable in my skin, its no longer a journey but its a ride that I am enjoying, every minute of it....

Now, every time I tweet, post something on facebook or even blog I feel it should be something significant. If not why would I bother wasting someone's time reading utter rubbish....

So here is my 5 cents worth for today, if you are at a place where you feel that no one knows you or that you are misunderstood. You are not. You simply need a change in focus from yourself to someone else and you will soon realise that you don't have it all that rough.

No comments:

Post a Comment