Monday, March 26, 2012

On The Outside Looking In

It dawned on me recently that I am way too self-focused for my own good. Everything that I have done leading up to this moment has been a constant struggle to improve my own life. But I have decided to stop focusing on me and have decided to look at what I can do to improve the world around me.

It started out with music and just singing at church, making music to feed my soul and to give me fuel to spread some joy. But now we are taking music to a new level, we're taking it to an orphanage in Rawang.

I am really excited about it. We are still recruiting new members to come and hang with these children... not only to play music but also just to be there and show them that someone cares to take time out of their day to spend some time with them... so if you are interested, you can always tell me cause there is space but we are all set and excited to go over and make a difference.

We don't know what to expect but there in lies the adventure. Will keep you updated on what happens, but I have to say I am really looking forward to the ride :)

No comments:

Post a Comment