Thursday, October 15, 2009

My Personal Favourites

Now that we have Red FM's Threesome on the show, a lot of people have been asking me what is my personal favourites when it comes to love songs. Its funny cause when I finally listed out all the songs I liked, I realised that I love quite a wide genre of music. This is what I mean, my favourites are

Classics:

1. Al Green - Let's Stay Together
2. Etta James - At Last
3. Marvin Gaye - Let's Get It On
4. Frank Sinatra - I Won't Dance
5. Nat King Cole - L-O-V-E
6. The Chordettes - Mr Sandman
7. Dixie Cups - The Chapel of Love
8. Dusty Springfield- Wishin' and Hopin'

Easy Listening:

9. Sting - All Four Seasons
10. The Corrs - One Night
11. Bob Marley - I Wanna Love You
12 Israel Kamakawiwo Ole' - Somewhere Over The Rainbow
13. Lauren Wood - Fallen
14. Elvis Costello - She


Edgy:

15. Queen - Somebody To Love
16. Pearl Jam - Better Man
17. Joan Jett - I Hate Myself for Loving You
18. 311 - Down

Current:

19. The Script - I'm Yours
20. Fergie - Clumsy

Movie Soundtrack :

21. Huey Lewis and Gwyneth Paltrow - Cruisin' (Duets)
22. Rob Base and DJ EZ Rock - It Takes Two (The Proposal)
23.Nicole Kidman and Ewan McGregor - Come What May ( Moulin Rouge)
24. You Got It - Bonnie Rait (Boys on the Side)

No comments:

Post a Comment